Tuesday, February 16, 2010

love at first sight!!!!!

It takes only a minute
to get a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone
and a day to love someone
but takes a lifetime to forget sumone

love starts vit a smile grows
with a kiss and ends with a tear.
when i look at u my heart skips a beat
but later tat beat could mean
a life time of tears wast'd
on something i knew i could never have
u dn't know wat u do 2 me,
u don't have a clue
u don't knw wat it's
lik 2 b me lookn at u
never b sad 4 wat is over
just be glad tat it was once ur's
V WR LIK ROMEO N JULIET
i thought we'd do anythn 4 eachother
BUT ROMEO DIN BREAK JULIET'S HEART
the part tat hurts me the most,
is known tat I ONCE HAD U
AND THEN LOST U
TRYING TO FORGET SUMONE U LOVE
IS LIKE TRYING TO REMEMBER
SUMONE U NEVER KNEW
memories are the best souvenirs.
u will never know true happn.
UNTIL U HAV TRULY LOVED,
AND U WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
WAT PAIN IS ,
UNTIL U HAV LOST IT,

No comments:

Post a Comment