Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is this love or friendship???

u walk by me everyday and sayHELLO
everyday u take time out to listen to me
u talk 2 me,smile at me,laugh with me,and hav fun vit me
well,i talk, smile and laugh too,
but inside i'm hurting
deep down it hurts to be with u
bcos I LOVE U and u are only a frnd.
while being in love there are two requirements;
HEART BREAKING AND HEALING
healing takes time,
i still run,i still swing open the door,
i still think,u'll b there like b4
doesn't everybody out there
know to never come around?
some tyms a heart won't listen to,
im still holding out 4 u..
he touched my heart vit
a thousand pleasures and broke it into MILLION PIECES
to live life without u IS TO LIVE WITHOUT LOVE
one OF THE HARDEST THINGS
u'll ever have to do is stop lovin sum1
bcos they've stop lovin u
life is prison when ur in love alone
THE GREATEST DISTANCE ON EARTH IS NOT NORTH AND SOUTH
it is when i'm right in front of u
and u do not know tat I LOVE U...

No comments:

Post a Comment